Follow these 7 secrets to find the BEST Affiliate Program for you. After you ask these questions, you will need to do your research. Ask the affiliate rep to provide the information you've asked for. The affiliate should be able to provide rock solid proof. If they can't, you should run like the wind. Don't continue, don't look back.
- Is the product/service a proven seller? - Is there someone you can talk with that has used the product/service and are they local to you?
- Will you get paid- and on time? - Can that affiliate provide proof of payment. You'll need to find out where the payments are generated from ie corporate office, bank the check is issued out of. Again, the affiliate should provide rock solid proof.
- What is the refund rate of the program. There are basic industry standards and if you are told near zero, run away.
- Will you get paid on additional affiliate sales down the line? You should get paid on all your efforts.
- Will you get paid once or every single month. Try to get proof of their payment history to others in the affiliate program.
- Will your affiliate commissions continue to grow for an indefinite period of time?
- Does the affiliate have a system they recommend for generating leads? If their product or service is legitimate then they should have a system to help you. If that system calls for you to call purchased leads, then run away. Calling most purchased leads is passe. There are better ways.